Thursday, June 28, 2007

Too much time

Too much time has passed since I've posted. Where do the days seem to go?

Today is another busy one, taking daughter to piano, getting nails done and then taking daughter to retirement village to volunteer all before 1pm plus we need to fit in lunch. Then, off to exercise sometime this afternoon before picking her back up at 4pm.

My goal today is to get my July calendar out and get cards made for everyone by the end of the weekend. I really like to stay a month ahead so I'm not having to make any last minute cards. I don't like being under stress:)

I did get my new SU catalog this week, still going through it but I know my wish list is going to be VERY long. So many cute new items.

I'll post cards as I get them made.

Have a blessed day!

No comments: